Microsoft Dynamics Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is a business solution to help develop leads, nurture contacts, track your sales, and keep your customers happy.
At its core, Microsoft Dynamics CRM involves three basic steps:
- Finding and developing customer relationships.
- Cultivating these relationships to enhance profitability.
- Maintaining complete satisfaction of all customers.Microsoft Dynamics CRM encompasses all of the best practices of CRM, with the flexibility, familiarity, and functionality you would expect from Microsoft.
- It is a solution that helps organizations in all industries to build more productive relationships with current customers and forge relationships with new ones.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM gives every customer-facing employee the information they need to truly impress customers.
From Outlook, employees will access Microsoft Dynamics CRM sales, marketing, and customer-service modules to make sales decisions, market products and get strategic views of the business. Plus, you will create a centralized repository of customer data that will sit neatly alongside Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office Outlook, most likely the applications your employees use every day.